Kickstart Your Business with Best Email Marketing Softwares
Email is consistently one of the best ways to engage prospective customers and build long-lasting relationships with existing customers online. It works even better when you take advantage of one of the most powerful email marketing software there is.
Unfortunately, many companies fail to take the advantage of opportunities to grow their revenue and business as a whole.
What is email marketing software?
Email marketing software enables users to create, send, and track emails to their list of subscribers. Using software makes it easier to create well-designed emails, and also allows you to see key metrics such as open rates and click-through rates.
The email newsletter services listed below were selected based on the following key criteria:
- Ease of use
- Rich email template library
- Segmentation options
- Detailed reporting
Disclaimer: The information below is accurate as of November 16th, 2022.
Note: Email softwares below are not ranked. We have provided their features for you to find the perfect fit for you and your business.
- Mail chimp
A popular choice among eCommerce businesses, digital marketing agencies, or eCommerce PPC agencies. This email service provider has an excellent email builder that allows you to customize your email templates or create new ones from scratch.
- Simple drag-and-drop email editor
- Basic email newsletter templates to get started
- Behavioral targeting for more relevant email content
- Email list management to grow your contact list
- Integrations with popular apps including Shopify and WooCommerce
Mailchimp offers a free plan for a mailing list of up to 500 subscribers. You get a very limited version of its features and marketing tools. Pricing starts at $17/month, giving you access to custom branding, A/B Testing, and more for 500 subscribers.
HubSpot Email Marketing is a full-featured email marketing tool that can assist businesses of all sizes in creating and delivering eye-catching designed newsletters. To get started right away, the tool includes an easy-to-use drag-and-drop newsletter builder and a library of templates. Most eCommerce marketing agencies also use this as it is the all-in-one suite.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop editor and template builder
- Ready-made, customizable goal-based templates
- Smart A/B testing
- Personalized emails based on a variety of segmentation criteria
- Advanced marketing automation
HubSpot’s free plan covers a span of marketing tools like email marketing automation, forms, CRM, and more. The free tier limits you on the number of emails being sent (2,000 emails/month) rather than the number of contacts. Paid plans start at $45 per month.
Its simplistic drag-and-drop email builder and HTML email templates make SendInBlue our favorite choice as the best email newsletter software. The display conditions of the software also make it simple to create newsletters that show specific content to your subscribers.
- Drag-and-drop email editor to create your newsletters
- Landing pages to power up your lead generation
- Transactional messages via the SMTP server
- Variety of plugins for WordPress
- SMS personalization
While Sendinblue is a free newsletter software, you can only send 300 emails per day or 9,000 per month. Pricing starts at $25/month, giving you access to email support, A/B Testing, and removing the software’s logo.
Mailjet is the best email newsletter software for the job. It has advanced email creation capabilities which makes your email looks stunning and professional. The software not only has a flexible email editor, but it also allows you to collaborate on emails with other team members.
- Email newsletter collaboration tool
- Reporting and advanced email stats
- Integrations with CMS and CRM tools
- SMTP relay service
Mailjet is a free newsletter creator that gives you unlimited contacts but for 200 emails/day or 6,000/month. For extra features and support, you need to purchase one of the paid plans starting at $15/month.
GetResponse is among the oldest email newsletter software tools in the market. The service’s features and optimization tools have made it a popular option among eCommerce brands and publishers. GetResponse is a great newsletter option because of its simple easy-to-use email editor with a wide range of features.
- Spam email tools to avoid the spam folder
- Autoresponder tool that will help you focus on your tasks
- Social media ads including Facebook Ads
- Landing page A/B Testing feature
GetResponse has a free plan you can use. For more, the newsletter software offers paid plans starting at $16/month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
Moosend is one of the best email newsletter tools for producing a professional-looking email newsletter. This newsletter software, which has a user-friendly interface and a drag-and-drop editor, will not only help you design your email campaigns but will also target your contact list with tailored content.
- Email newsletter templates: responsive and fully customizable to suit your needs
- Sophisticated drag-and-drop editor: create your campaigns in a few seconds
- Email marketing automation: deliver tailored content to convince and convert
- Landing page builder: capture your visitors with magnificent landing pages
- Newsletter signup forms: effectively grow and expand your mailing list
- Reporting and analytics: monitor important metrics and re-evaluate your plan
- Integrations: exchange information between your favorite apps
Paid plans start at $9/month, giving you access to all email marketing automation, and lead gen features like the newsletter editor, transactional emails, forms, landing pages, reporting, and more.
- Constant Contact
Constant Contact is another excellent email newsletter software option, particularly if you organize a lot of events. The software includes a simple email builder, which is ideal for beginner email marketers. Nonetheless, there is a distinct lack of styles.
Constant Contact Features
- Branded email builder to create branded newsletters
- Event invitations management to nail your events
- Online form builder tool to create and capture your leads
- Automated “Resend to Non-Openers” options
- Huge knowledge base with product tutorials
- Integrations with social media, WordPress, and CRM tools
Constant Constant isn’t a free newsletter software but offers a 60-day free trial you can check out. After the trial, paid plans start at $10/month based on your subscriber count.
AWeber is another email newsletter software that’s relatively easy to use. As a tool that’s been out there for about two decades, AWeber’s editor might feel a little outdated compared to newer email software like Moosend or MailJet.
Best Email Newsletter Software Features
- Simple drag-and-drop editor
- Form builder to create pop-ups and more
- List management and segmentation options
- Integrations to boost productivity
- Dedicated phone support to help you out
AWeber has a free plan for a limited number of email subscribers and emails per month. The newsletter service has a subscription-based paid plan model starting at $20/month for 500 subscribers and additional features.
- Mailer Lite
MailerLite is one of the best email marketing software because of its user-friendly platform and customizable campaigns. However, it is far from the only option on our shortlist. We found a few Golden Eggs that also offer excellent email marketing services after reviewing dozens of options available. Most new eCommerce businesses and digital marketing agencies Best email marketing software for eCommerce stores and eCommerce marketing agencies. Get started for free today. Easy to use. Affordability. Detailed reportinguse this as it is easy to use and user-friendly.
Mailer Lite features
- Drag & drop editor
- Surveys and Quizzes
- Landing pages
You can try MailerLite for free for up to 1,000 email subscribers and 12,000 monthly emails. While MailerLite’s primary offering is its email marketing features, you can pay between $10 and $21 per month for more advanced tools in website building and creating custom landing pages.
Save Time and Resources with Email Marketing
Doing Email marketing the right way can help your brand or business grow consistently over a period of time. That’s what helps our eCommerce marketing agency to grow fast in the fast-moving world.
It generates recurring income for your business and builds long-lasting relationships with your existing customers, and if it’s done in the right way, your existing customers can turn to raving fans that are ready to buy your products and are ready to support your business.
It can cast a wide net with your marketing messages, all without engaging in repetitive advertising marketing tasks. If you need help with any aspect of email outreach, email newsletter, or email marketing in general, book a free call with us and we will help you grow your business through email marketing.